2019 Summer & Fall/Winter 2019/20 Positions now open!
Deadlines is April 2019.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
You will be prompted to log in with your passport York ID
In the Search Bar, type Vanier to view the following Postings
Vanier College hires students leaders for our Peer Mentor Program in the summer and fall/winter. We look for upper-level students with strong leadership potential, a solid academic record, experience or knowledge of Peer Mentoring programs, and the ability to work both independently and as a team. The ideal candidate will be able available to work in both the summer and fall/winter terms.
Depending on the time of year, the time commitment ranges from 10 - 15 hours a week. Duties include:
- coordinating with the College Head and staff
- developing and overseeing the volunteer peer mentor program
- developing and updating the peer mentor web site
- planning and participating in Academic Orientation
- building and participating in Peer Mentor training
- data management and assessment of the peer mentor program
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be OSAP eligible.
- Qualify and maintain full-time status
- Have a minimum GPA of 7.0.
- Major in one of the Vanier affiliated programs; BUSO, ECON, CCY, HUMA, PHIL, COGS or have a background as an Undeclared Major.